A wave of nostalgia hit when teaming up with Timex. For many it was the first watch they learnt to tell the time on, now we are counting our steps and calculating how many miles we have walked. Excuse the pun, but we certainly have come a long way.
As we are all very aware, the health and fitness industry has taken the world by storm and it’s very rare when we don’t see people walking down the street pre-or post-workout, kitted out in the latest fit kit. With many brands such as Apple and Fitbit adding the digital sports watch to their armoury, many other brands have responded with versions of their own.
I myself have a Fitbit and was excited to see my daily progress, but after a while I started to wear it less, then only for working out. Kind of defeating the point and not allowing it to reach its full potential.
The best thing about the Timex IQ+ Move is the beautiful analogue watch face which is, in fact, an incognito activity tracker.
The Timex IQ+ Move brings style to the predecessors of fitness trackers. Aesthetically it looks like an everyday leather watch, but sync it to the Timex app on your phone and it is so much more than a regular watch face. It tracks your steps, distance walked, calories burnt and how many hours you have slept. I know, difficult to believe that this beauty can do all those wonderful things.
This watch draws in a bigger audience due to the sophisticated appearance, no more chunky rubber strap distracting people during an important meeting. It allows more people to track their health without others knowing they are wearing a fitness tracker.
For the deep sea divers among us, or just the regular swimmers, this watch is water resistant up to 50 meters! I wouldn’t suggest diving straight in with the leather strap, but fear not, the watch comes with a silicon strap also.
- Bluetooth technology – allows you to sync the watch to your smartphone to track your progress (compatible with IOS and Android)
- Goal checks – the app allows you to check your goals and compare progress to previous days
- Sleep Metrics measure periods of deep and light sleep, as well as time awake, sleep efficiency percentage and average length of sleep
- Interchangeable strap so you can switch up your look accordingly
- Perfect time and date – no need to change the time manually as its all controlled via the app
Discover more on the Timex IQ+ Collection here.