We had a chance to lock one of the busiest and active ladies around, Tess Wilcox, to get her insight into the top five places for active babes around the world.
Here are her top five:
- BARCELONA AIRBNB LOFT APARTMENT IN THE BORN AREA Perfect for skating the boardwalks along the beachfront.
- SINALEI REEF RESORT & SPA, SAMOA Ideal for surfing remote fun waves and hiking waterfalls.
- SILADEN RESORT & SPA, SULAWESI For some of the most beautiful diving in the world, and swimming with turtles.
- SONEVA JANI, MALDIVES (opening October 16 2016) For the most stunning over water villas in the world and yoga on the over water pavilions.
- KORO SUN RESORT & SPA, FIJI : For paddle boarding in the lagoons, swimming in the caves, hiking around the islands and taking your bike for a spin down the coast.
Not only does Tess have an amazing creative business Ames Collective designing and making skateboards to a fan base spanning across the world, she is also a GM for World Resorts of Distinction and has recently launched HashTag Travel Society a dynamic online marketing platform connecting accredited social influencers and the wider travel industry.
Captured by Pip Harwood
Hashtag Travel Society is a hand-picked, curated collection of the most extraordinary travel influencers and creatives from around the globe. This dynamic marketing platform is designed to showcase the best of the best content creators and influencers, to the travel industry in order to facilitate introductions and assure perfect partnerships.
For your next travel inspiration go to @hashtagtravelsociety.