Current Vacancies (1)
Job Role – Editor
Location – Remote / Use of Central London Office
Type – Part Time
Salary – Commission Based
As an innovative media and e-commerce business, the SportStylist platform brings together the best sport brands, retailers and inspirational individuals from the sport and fitness industry.
We are looking for an Editor to lead all content creation, bringing the SportStylist brand to life and cementing its place as the leading sports style guide for women online.
– Manage and develop the editorial strategy, overseeing output and ensuring deadlines are met
– Deliver SportStylist’s content on and off site, strategically executed against the company’s traffic and sales KPI’s
– Develop and implement SportStylist’s social media strategy
– Grow and nurture a stable of key influencers / contributors who add to the SportStylist content offering
– Keeping up to date with market developments within the sports / fashion industries and developing industry relationships
– Taking ownership of the brand and making creative contributions to its growth
– A love of fitness and fashion
– Knowledgeable of sports labels (adidas, Nike, Sweaty Betty etc)
– Experience conceiving and commissioning high quality digital content
– Entrepreneurial, proactive and tenacious spirit – highly self-motivated.
– Strong basic digital skills (blogging, social media, Photoshop)
– Ideally experience using WordPress
– Highly sociable and able to attend events
– Has own personal blog and strong followers / engagement level across social media
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to be part of a very social and innovative business.
To apply please send your CV and a short email to [email protected]