adidas Deerupt Runner Parley Shoes
MINIMALIST, ULTRA-STYLISH SNEAKERS FEATURING YARN MADE FROM PARLEY OCEAN PLASTIC™.
One of the biggest sneaker launches of the month, meet the new adidas Deerupt Runner Parley women’s shoe. The Deerupt is a bold new design for adidas and they have stepped up their game with an eye catching colour version with ethical production values.
Derived from yarn made from sustainable Parley Ocean Plastic, this trainer is not only seriously stylish, but good for the environment too. It is a classic summer shoe with a mixed palette of blue styling with ocean tones which put us in the mood for the sun and sea.
These women’s lightweight sneakers put a new spin on adidas running heritage of the 1980s. The flexible knit upper is covered in a layer of stretch grid webbing which make them breathable and modern looking.
The adidas logos are positioned on the tongue and contrasting black leather heel patch, while an EVA midsole provides signature adidas cushioning for every step of your walk or run.
The adidas Deerupt Runner Parley shoe is out now and available at adidas and selected retailers.
adidas Deerupt Runner Parley – Details
- Knit upper covered by a stretchable web layer
- Flexible upper construction
- Printed Trefoil logo on tongue; Premium leather heel patch with debossed Trefoil logo; NFC chip in heel patch: Scan with your mobile phone to learn more about how this shoe helps to protect the oceans.
- Web-wrapped super-soft EVA midsole
- Enjoy the comfort and performance of OrthoLite® sockliner; Zoned cushioning on insole for added comfort
- Product colour: Blue / White / Blue Spirit
- Product code: CQ2908
Discover more stylish and comfortable shoes here.